New year, new me...hopefully!!

Options
Hello everyone!! I'm Vickie!!! My weight loss/fitness journey has been so up and down and I just want to come back to this and begin strong! My weight has "yo yo-"ed for the past two and a half years. It's truly been a struggle. Mainly it's been fluctuating because of my eating habits. I would love to support all of you as you could of me! If you're in the same boat as me, ready to make a change, then let's do this together!!!
Cause let's face it..the STRUGGLE IS REAL!!

Replies

• Hey Victoria, the best advice I can give you is to prepare your meals in advance for the week. Most of the time we fall off because it's convenient to get hold of bad food and we're often too tired to cook everyday. So put aside a couple hours on one of your off days and prepare healthy ( tastefully seasoned lol ) good food for at least 4 days ahead.. Hope this makes it a lil easier.
  • vvictoriaa7
    vvictoriaa7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think I will try that!
  • You're welcomed
  • Ticklemynose
    Ticklemynose Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm Vickie!!! My weight loss/fitness journey has been so up and down and I just want to come back to this and begin strong! My weight has "yo yo-"ed for the past two and a half years. It's truly been a struggle. Mainly it's been fluctuating because of my eating habits. I would love to support all of you as you could of me! If you're in the same boat as me, ready to make a change, then let's do this together!!!
    Cause let's face it..the STRUGGLE IS REAL!!

Hi Vickie, I totally get you, my eating habits are terrible as well. Let's support each other!

• vvictoriaa7
    vvictoriaa7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Victoria, the best advice I can give you is to prepare your meals in advance for the week. Most of the time we fall off because it's convenient to get hold of bad food and we're often too tired to cook everyday. So put aside a couple hours on one of your off days and prepare healthy ( tastefully seasoned lol ) good food for at least 4 days ahead.. Hope this makes it a lil easier.

Thawing out chicken right now before a class! Gonna make some food for the next 3-4 days!! Gonna do the best I can to stick to it! Any good meal prep ideas that are tasty you can share??
  • Fish, chicken breast, tuna, and steak are all good sources of protein. They can be seasoned to your liking. Some good healthy snacks are rice cakes ( caramel flavor is my fav lol ) , Greek yogurt ( dannon's toasted coconut vanilla is delicious ). You can add a few pieces of banana in it and you'll love it. Almonds and avocado are great sources of fat and also try cottage cheese. It's great with fruits such as watermelon or pineapples..
  • CATHEVERETT
    Options
    Hi Vickie I am the same lose some then let go awhile and straight back to where I started seem to start a diet every Monday. So would like to support and get support from people thus time round. Cath x