49 year old housewife could use some friends! I'm new here!

Options

Today is day 1 for me. My name is Sandie and I'm from USA. I'm married, have two fur babies (kitties) at home. I'm looking forward to getting to know people and giving and receiving support. I'm a non smoker and a Christian. Hope to get to know like minded people! Thanks for reading!

Replies

• karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello Sandie.. Nice to meet you! I'm a mom from USA and have 3 boys! Welcome! Feel free to add me! This is a great app!
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Add me. We can all use the support.

Mom of 3 girls here. Christian non smoker as well.
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm a mom of two girls. :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me,, I am 43, mom to a 22 year old and 16 year old,, love my cat,, and burn 1000 calories a day.and of course,,,, I love my wine.
  • ccangemi1378
    Options
    Hey Sandie. Welcome! Best of luck to you. I love my fitness pal! Married father of five ages, 30, 27, 20, 12, & 9.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    feel free to add.. i am in colorado and have two grown boys and 1 dog... good luck on your journey..
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am a christian, non smoker as well, just the wrong side of 50, mum of three, I could do with more friends as well, having had a relapse and restarting
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    friend request sent; always looking for more friends - anyone is welcome to add me.
  • kimstrickland325
    Options
    I am new as well. I am 44 mom of two boys 20 and 16. Striving to make better nutrition choices. Hopeful this app will help make me accountable. Hope to make friends who are on the same path.
  • mmrtennis
    mmrtennis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandie, feel free to add me I'm new also. I Love the Lord and believe I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me
  • AlwaysFollowChrist
    AlwaysFollowChrist Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cristy! I truly love Jesus Christ too! I am new to MFP and I would like to have friends on here too :)
  • haiku_gal
    haiku_gal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Teri. I am on week one... again! Need support for sure. :smile:
  • stitchwitch64
    stitchwitch64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandie and all. I'm just starting this week. I'm Christian. I live in US. I have 2 grown kids and a dog. I'm 50. Please add me. I'm not sure how this works.
  • AlwaysFollowChrist
    AlwaysFollowChrist Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandie! I am new as well! Welcome :D
    Cristy