100 lb club

Options
I saw some postings about others needing to lose over 100 lbs and want to know if there is a group here like that and how to know/access the members? I basicly need to lose 1/2 my weight and seeing as I am under 5 feet this is not going to be easy...so far I am doing well here but really could use the support of others in similar situations.

Replies

• HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to go near 100 pounds. I'm not aware of a group, but I'm sure there are plenty of people in our boat. You can start your own and I'd love to join :)
  • lindalester
    lindalester Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    are you still in fitness pal? Im on again and hoping
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Plethora of groups here so maybe there is one that matches to what you are looking for.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/groups/browse/popular
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i have at least 100 and then more, depending on how it looks on me. i dont really have time to keep up with groups but i add friends who are active and participate (and play!)

actually, with what ive lost - right about 100 now! WHOOO! who would think id be happy about that? LOLOLOL
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose about 90-100 lbs overall. I've lost a little over 40 as of right now and will hopefully get down to 120-130 by the end of the year
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 4'11" and have to lose over 100lbs. I'm 32 with two children.

I was 253lbs and aiming for 115. I am at 218 right now.
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Just hit 100 this week. Good luck guys, it's doable.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Way to go FoCo AlphaNerd!!!
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You might be interested in this group, formerly "100+ pounds to lose": http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/685-knockout-those-pounds

If you click that link above, you will find a button that lets you join the group. You can access groups you've joined by clicking "Community" and then "Groups" on the blue bars on the top of the page.