Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred

Starting 30 day shred by JM today, who wants to tag along?
We can add eachother and discuss as well as motivate each other

Replies

• DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    I started last night!!! I'm in!
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    I started today
  • ctovarez
    ctovarez Posts: 15 Member
    I started on Sunday. I am rotating between 30 Shred and Ripped in 30. How do you count calories for this?
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    I'm on day 2 of Level 1. :)
  • I am starting today!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    ctovarez wrote: »
    I started on Sunday. I am rotating between 30 Shred and Ripped in 30. How do you count calories for this?

Use circut training

• barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm on day 3!
  • beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    I use circuit training for Jillian's DVDs
  • cori514
    cori514 Posts: 1 Member
    I started last night as well.
  • em_l09
    em_l09 Posts: 1
    I'm starting 2moro I did do it b4 but had flu after 12 days so need to restart again xxx
  • aleenaaaaaa
    aleenaaaaaa Posts: 3 Member
    im starting today again. last time i did it i made it to level2... your motivation will start to deter at level 2 so hopefully we can all support each other im starting today as well :)
  • aleenaaaaaa
    aleenaaaaaa Posts: 3 Member
    we should blog on here for each day we do it and how it went tat would be motivating for me and awesome!
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Yeah a blog would be a good idea , I'm on day 2 today, my body hurts, I've only ever lasted 5 days then I quit, but hopefully we all stay in the game until the end
  • asbm3278
    asbm3278 Posts: 18 Member
    I've done 3 days of it and I'm going to have a rest day. My arms are killing me. Using 5 lbs weights tho. I find when im hurting and I try to continue I end up not doing any of the exercises right so ill give it one day and get right back into it tmr!
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    I am planning to start day 1 either tonight or tomorrow night.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Just started day 1 today.
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Anybody double up and do it twice a day?
  • barbiereynolds701
    barbiereynolds701 Posts: 98 Member
    4 days here and taking a rest day from it tomorrow...5lb weights are killing my arms! So sore!
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Anybody double up and do it twice a day?
    Yeah I'm doing it today twice afternoon and evening my arms are still sore ,
  • asbm3278
    asbm3278 Posts: 18 Member
    Well this is my 4th day of shred with one day rest. And that one day rest really helped my arms! Haha. I made it through all of them! I really have trouble with the last arm workout tho, when you're doing the lateral lunges. Its hard! My arms are so weak! lol I try to really push it with the squats, I want my legs to burn! My goal by the end of the first level is to do the "real" pushup. Haha. Can only do like 5 of those! Good work everyone! No pain no gain ;)