Anyone have great success with Nutribullet?

Options
momtoeric
momtoeric Posts: 33 Member
I jst got mine today and am excited to start using it. Has anyone had awesome weight loss success with the NB in addition to exercise and regular food? I don't mind drinking my breakfast and perhaps lunch as I don't have the time and am always rushing out the door.

Replies

• vickyaldersey
    vickyaldersey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love my nutribullet, but I don't really use it as a diet as such. Usually have one for breakfast and sometimes one for lunch (but rarely)
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love mine as a way to get all my fruits and veges in. One thing I do is freeze sandwich bags with spinach/kale/frozen fruit. Then I can just take one out (rinse and reuse), throw it in with a scoop of protein powder, and there is a very healthy filling breakfast.
  • peaceandak47
    peaceandak47 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love the nutribullet! Adding it to my daily routine has definitely added a ton of nutrients and I can feel and see the difference.
  • momtoeric
    momtoeric Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great tips! I am all about making it easy. Thanks!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Here is what I was putting in mine for a while: protein powder, approx 6 ounces of cold water, 1 cup blueberries, and a ton of kale or romaine.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!