Looking for friends!

Options
mskayelizabeth
mskayelizabeth Posts: 4
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! My name is kaylynn, I'm 21 years old and I am just starting my fitness journey. I have recently hit the highest weight I have ever been in my life and I want to change it. I'm not confident anymore, I don't feel beautiful, and because of it I stay indoors most of the time now. Another motivation of mine? I'm newly engaged and wanna surprise everyone at my wedding next year!! Does anyone want to be friends? I'm a fun, loving, and motivating person. I promise to always help you out if you need it!

Replies

• sigourneylouise94
    Options
    Add me? People.. :)
  • jamesc9282014
    Options
    Hey all,
    My name is James. Am here looking for friends for motivation and support. A few years ago, I lost 100 pounds using MFP. After I graduated college, I went on vacation, celebrated, moved, and eventually gained it back. I learned the second time around is harder! Add me if you'd like! I'm pretty active on here!
  • Bieszczad
    Bieszczad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All - new to really using MyFitnessPal 100%. Synced up my Fitbit and Aria scale and following the BodyBeast fitness weight training program. Lost 48 lbs on P90X, and now I want to bulk up my muscle. Looking for new friends and support!
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you and congrats on the engagement. My family gave me the motivation I needed to get healthy.
  • davelewis70
    Options
    Hi guys.hit nearly 23st for first time ever in my life.decided i need to get my life back on track after being stuck in a rut.2nd day of a long journey ahead.lets get motivated
  • mskayelizabeth
    Options
    Bump
  • kennedysimmons54
    kennedysimmons54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, you can do it! Feel free to add for motivation/ support :)
  • Andiebaby87
    Options
    Im with you girl. Its hard getting to that point. But you did good in your first step! I need friends to keep me on track!
  • markbainvw1
    Options
    Hi all,

My name is Mark, 29 years old.

I am a keen runner (3-4 times per week) of combined distance/speed sessions and I am now determined to get to a 34 inch waist as currently close to 38!

I have used this app for 2 days and I already found it be of good use!

Feel free to add
  • cmurray843
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this app. Today was a bad day for me. I drank alcohol for lunch and didn't workout much, lol, I am usually much more focused. I have lost 27 lbs so far on my weightloss journey. This is my first time drinking in 2015. Looking forward to continuing my journey with and friends on this app. My starting weight was 257. My current weight is 230 and my goal weight is 175! We can do it!!!
  • ernurse167
    ernurse167 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Newish to this app and looking for friends like everyone else here! I am a night shift RN with terrible eating habits:) I lift weights in the mornings after work 5 days a week and do crossfit in the evenings on my days off. I am trying to get down to 220 from approx. 250. Pretty darn motivated, just looking for that extra push!!
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been there. Feel free to add me
  • emilymb91
    emilymb91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, I'm trying to lose 30llbs by June!