T25 starting March 1?

Options

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing the first Cardio Focus T-25 workout in a few minutes. I'm going to continue to do 5X5 Stronglifts 3 days a week along with the Focus T25 workouts.
  • traceymcphee3
    traceymcphee3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started T25..liked it but couldn't finish...my 10 year old son finish..im going to keep trying..
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    I started T25..liked it but couldn't finish...my 10 year old son finish..im going to keep trying..

Just keep pushing play every day. You will get better the more you do.
  • mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    For those of you who have done it in the past, how has it affected your appetite? I was crazy hungry today!
  • rayofsunshine2368
    rayofsunshine2368 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on T25 I did the Alpha Cardio. tonight I am a bit sore but will get back up at 4Am to do it all over again. I would love some feed back for people who have done T25 did you loose or reach your goal?
  • rayofsunshine2368
    Options
    dez11qt56 wrote: »
    I'm starting T25 today! Good luck everyone!

good luck to you as well. I did my first Alpha cardio today.
  • rayofsunshine2368
    Options
    I have completed alpha and this is my last week of beta then heading to gamma. I have lost a total of 23.5lbs and I believe I am at 16" down overall. The results are amazing and it does work!!! Stick to it :)

Thanks for the confidence. I just started today. health reasons I need this!
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    For those of you who have done it in the past, how has it affected your appetite? I was crazy hungry today!

This is my second round of T25, can't say that I'm more hungry doing this workout. I do eat dinner an hour and a half before doing it, though.
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Today is my first day on T25 I did the Alpha Cardio. tonight I am a bit sore but will get back up at 4Am to do it all over again. I would love some feed back for people who have done T25 did you loose or reach your goal?

The first time that I did T25 I was already in maintainence mode and I still am. But it is helping to keep me fit, though. Congrats on completing your first day, that is awesome.
  • mommysockmonkey
    Options
    Day 2 is in the books! How about you guys?
  • FitPhillygirl
    Options
    Day 2 is in the books! How about you guys?

I'm doing day 2 tonight. Can't wait!
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options

My results from Alpha round:

brzrpriws2bm.jpg
    i33bqnxz1n6k.jpg
    4r9l13rhrw1s.jpg

I lost 3 inches from waist, 3 inches from hips, 3 inches from chest and 2.5 inches from each thigh.

I'm a week into Beta and I've lost a further half an inch off my hips and 2.5 off my thigh (which is crazy!), my thighs were first to drop down dramatically in Alpha - which is backwards to what I'd heard happens of weight loss starting from top to bottom!

Everything else has stayed the same this week. I am expecting it to slow down as there's only so many inches I can lose, it's good that you lose dramatically to begin with though when you need the motivation to keep going.
  • Darrensmith_
    Darrensmith_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll keep my eye on this. I'm about to start month 2 of insanity but plan on going straight into T25 next :smiley:

If it's anything like insanity then stick with it. Biggest endorphin rush possible. I lost 17IB in the first month and I'm now at that stubborn belly part so hoping between another month of insanity and 10 weeks of T25 I'll get rid of it.
  • texasleeny
    texasleeny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well, I woke up nice and sore this morning. I did Speed 1.0 and wow, that made yesterday's Cardio look easy. I am just too uncoordinated! lol

Tomorrow's Total Body is going to be a beast!

I am still loving it though!
  • bethberg12
    bethberg12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) I am buying it off craigslist and hopefully starting in the next week. I'm excited! I did TurboFire in 2013, but got really sick all through 2014 and couldn't work out at all. So...all that hard work down the drain!
  • cocobongo
    cocobongo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Total Body Circuit is the absolute devil!
  • varaidzo21
    varaidzo21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    texasleeny wrote: »
    Well, I woke up nice and sore this morning. I did Speed 1.0 and wow, that made yesterday's Cardio look easy. I am just too uncoordinated! lol

Tomorrow's Total Body is going to be a beast!

I am still loving it though!

Glad you're still loving it! I did speed1.0 this morning as well. I was out of breath the whole time, but full of energy all day at work. Looking forward to tomorrow :-)
  • mommysockmonkey
    Options
    cocobongo wrote: »
    Total Body Circuit is the absolute devil!

Oh no! That's what I have to look forward to tomorrow morning!
  • texasleeny
    texasleeny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Finished Total Body Circuit. It is awful! I had to modify most of the plank variations.
  • varaidzo21
    varaidzo21 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Did the total body circuit this morning. I also struggled with the plank variations. What an intense workout!! I do mostly the modified versions anyway because I work out in the morning and live in an apartment building so I don't want to disturb the neighbours with all the thumping. To make up for it I walk to and from work everyday making up 5km in total.