Frozen Grapes!

Options
MicMar66
MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
I washed then froze a bunch of red seedless grapes. They are fantastic! Very cold though...lol which only means I eat them more slowly than regualar grapes. Definitely worth having in my freezer for a sweet snack.

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i've been meaning to try this forever - thanks for the reminder! i actually have some grapes so i'm going to put some in right now.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    are sooo good and refreshing!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I washed then froze a bunch of red seedless grapes. They are fantastic! Very cold though...lol which only means I eat them more slowly than regualar grapes. Definitely worth having in my freezer for a sweet snack.

thats funny my F.I.L does that too with his grapes. I don't see the point of it. I had them and feel they don't test the same as when they are fresh and not frozen. But I think that if you like them like that go right ahead the point is you eating your fruit.

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I LOVE frozen grapes, especially in the summertime. I also just discovered that if you blend a frozen banana, the consistancy will become like banana-flavored soft-serve, but with the nutritional value of just a banana! I'm pretty excited about it!
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I always keep a few frozen here too. My 9 yr old daughter and I love them. We also use the frozen ones in our smoothies :)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    oh I have grapes in the fridge! gonna go put them in the freezer right now! Thanks!
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    I love frozen grapes! I think I need to add grapes to my grocery list this week. Mmm.
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I LOVE doing this. Its like nature's pop-sickles!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Love them!
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! They are the BEST!! I remember as a kid, my parents would always buy a bag of frozen mixed fruit from the Schwann Man and my brother and I would always fight over the frozen grapes. Now I think I will be going home and freezing the grapes that are in my fridge. Thanks for the reminder of just how yummy they are!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    discovered this by accident been hooked ever since
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've never done this but I think I may try it. I have grapes in the fridge so I might as well throw a couple in the freezer to try it out. If I don't like them, I can always throw them in a smoothie!
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I LOVE frozen grapes, especially in the summertime. I also just discovered that if you blend a frozen banana, the consistancy will become like banana-flavored soft-serve, but with the nutritional value of just a banana! I'm pretty excited about it!

I'm definitely going to try this!
  • trishatruss
    Options
    they are AWESOME on a hot summer day
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm a frozen grape addict! I think they last much longer as a snack when they're frozen too.
  • paulam1364
    paulam1364 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I forgot about doing that it is awesome for the summer thanks for the reminder
  • Oreneishii
    Oreneishii Posts: 2
    Options
    I've never heard of this, but I'm adding grapes & bananas to my store list so I can try these great ideas! Thank you!! :smile:
  • MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them! They are just that treat that you need if you are craving something cold!