Losing with zero/ little activity

Options
Looking for ppl who lost weight without doing any or very little exercise. I am on mfp and am working as an outside sales rep and am on my feet all day and doing some walking through the day and I dont have time, or motivation to go to the gym.

Replies

• moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I lost 70 lbs and the first 35 was with very little exercise. I totally recommend exercise but if you are only looking to lose weight you can do it by simply eating right and staying below your tdee (total daily energy expenditure).
  • nolookingback80
    nolookingback80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. It is helpful.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm laid off now, so I workout big time, but when I go back to work, I barely have time to exercise since I do construction 14 hours a day/ 6 days a week. I'll do my weighted hula hoop after work, but that's it. Too exhausting after being in the summer sun all day.
    Just make sure you count your calories, and you'll be fine.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight without exercise. But it sounds like you have activity-- standing and walking around all day still burns calories.

I would recommend that you find time for some resistance training though to preserve your muscle while you lose weight. I have two regrets from losing nearly 50 lbs and one of them is that I didn't resistance train. (The other one is that I didn't take before pics)