NEW and back sliding, finding the weight I lost ):

Options
ahhnicholle
ahhnicholle Posts: 4
edited February 2015 in Getting Started
A change in employment and living situation has lead me back to my old, all too familiar friend, food ..
I'm in serious need of some friends, new and old, with encouraging and supportive advice..
Please help :\

I'm tired of just exsisting.
I'm ready to start LIVING !!

Replies

• CarrieB150
    CarrieB150 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Drawn by "finding the weight I lost" absolutely me too...happy to have a plan just trying to stay motivated
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Remember that tough times don't last but tough people do. Reorganize and plan how to get back on track. Please feel free to send me an add request. Good luck
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day. Its ok to fail as long as you keep trying! Don't give up, you can do it.
  • ahhnicholle
    Options
    Thank you SO very much for the words of encouragement !! My apologies for not getting back to you sooner .. Have an amazing evening ((:
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, go get it!
  • kimstrickland325
    Options
    Hello. I also have found myself falling off the wagon. Trying to get back on the horse. Staying positive... knowing it won't happen overnight.
  • Luv_Hair
    Luv_Hair Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In 4 months, I found the weight as well. I'm trying to lose them again -- for good! I'm focusing on making short term goals and losing .5 lb. a week. Some days, I do better than others.

Just remember that a new day, new week, and even a new month, is a fresh, new start. I've decided to be the tortoise and not the hare (slow and steady wins the race).

Good luck to you. :)