Has ANYONE taken Hydroxycut Hardcore...opinions?

Options
I am thinking about starting to take Hydroxycut Hardcore to help me lose these last few pounds before I leave for vacation to Vegas in 29 days. I was thinking about taking it for 14 days before i left for vacation. Does anyone have any more information or has taken this product?

Thanks, Mallory.

Replies

• SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    I stopped taking that when I read an article on liver damage.
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't think any of the diet pills are good. They're all bad for you. Yeah, they'll probably make you lose weight, but not the right way. I think sticking to a clean, healthy diet and drinking tons of water along with a good exercise plan is the best way to lose weight.
  • kristy_estes21
    Options
    Also, I just looked at your pictures and you are skinny!! lol Pleeeeaaaase don't take a diet pill! I see you like Jamie Eason also...she stuck to clean eating and hard workouts to get where she is.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Clean healthy diet and exercise is the best way to lose weight. Diet pills are not a solution. And you can cause issues years down the road.

I took them once, but am having much better success just following the plan this site lays out for me. It's obviously just your choice, but I would recommend a big fat NO!!!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I took that before. It honestly didn't really change much. From dieting then with the pill and dieting now with out it. [Exercise included] I've lost the same amount of weight in the same amount of time.

The only difference I noticed was I sweat a lot more when I worked out, cuz because it made my body all hot. If I remember correctly, it claims to affect the mitochondria in your fat cells and use them as energy before anything else. But, ehhhhh, who knows.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    And by the way...is two pounds really going to make that big of a difference before your vacation? Follow the plan this site lays out for you and you may naturally lose AT LEAST a pound in 29 days!
  • kristy_estes21
    Options
    And by the way...is two pounds really going to make that big of a difference before your vacation? Follow the plan this site lays out for you and you may naturally lose AT LEAST a pound in 29 days!

What she said.... :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    drugs are bad, mmkay

I'm just joking around, but, really, you don't need that stuff. MFP is the best thing around.
  • calequestrian
    calequestrian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It made me want to jump out of my skin! Besides there is the chance of liver damage....
  • thatgirlmeganb
    Options
    DON'T do it. I have tried it. First of all, you feel like **** when you're on it (for some odd reason, probably because of all the stuff that's in it that isn't good for you). Secondly, it only cuts out your water weight. To reduce your water weight, just drink more water a day, or, if you really want to, do a detox/cleanse. I've done a cayenne/honey cleanse, the Hollywood Miracle diet (not for the weak of heart or stomach), and the apple cider vinegar. Each detox has left me feeling great, encouraged me to drink a lot more water, and reduced my waistline so I could shimmy into a favorite dress. Just remember: it's only temporary, so make sure that once the detox or cleanse is over: stick to your diet & exercise!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    What they said. No diet pill is good for you.
  • mallobeeee
    mallobeeee Posts: 16
    Options
    Also, I just looked at your pictures and you are skinny!! lol Pleeeeaaaase don't take a diet pill! I see you like Jamie Eason also...she stuck to clean eating and hard workouts to get where she is.

I love Jamie Eason. And I think i'm too afraid to take them now, after reading a bit about them.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money!~ Over the years, i have tried many a "fat burner", diet pill, etc. I knew there wasn't a magic pill, but had to try the crap anyway to see for myself. I followed the instructions to 'add' them to a healthy diet and exercise plan and NONE of them work!!! I think people had success when some of the pills contained Phen Phen (since banned)...gee, i wonder why?!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    diet an excercise are best.

if both of those are on point, then you can look into adding a supplement. but its not a magic pill.

I feel like I got results from controlled lab's reduction shots. They tasted pretty good, and we're cheap (like 20 bucks for am and pm version). And you sleep great.

^^ I wouldn't call this a diet pill either. It had some caffeine, the rest seemed fine. No bad effects.