Looking for friends who also have big weight loss goals

Options
13»

Replies

• cwilson72180
    cwilson72180 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to be friends with everyone, lol. I want to lose 100 or more pounds.
  • asm2014
    asm2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same goal girlfriend!! Add me if you like!
  • ernurse167
    ernurse167 Posts: 26 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 50 lbs myself. Have been doing it through weight training and started Crossfit a weeks ago, now to conquer the diet! Anyone is free to add me.
  • LisaBee1964
    LisaBee1964 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is day 3 and I want to lose over 100 lbs. I would like to build a support network and this looks like a good place to start!
  • CliMarie
    CliMarie Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm so glad to find this post! I have about 90-100 lbs to lose, to get to my ideal weight. Finding it quite daunting and keep starting on here, only to give up again because I don't feel I can do it. Would love some support from more people in the same boat as me, as I'm finding it really tough. It would be great if people would add me, if they want to! Thanks
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all. In the last year and a half, Ive lost 60 so far with 40 more to go. Lost 2 since getting here last week. Any of you can feel free to add me.

• lglory87
    lglory87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 110 lbs with an immediate goal of 20. I would love to join you on your journey!
  • danawhitmore1
    danawhitmore1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    my goal is/was to loose 35 lbs, i have managed 28lbs so far, so not long left to go.

you guys can do it!!!
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 75lbs this year. Feel free to add me. Always happy to share motivation.
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 123 lbs with 127 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support.
  • Spartanxi
    Spartanxi Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Lost 53 lbs , 37 still to go ! add me !

Doing Keto Btw
  • Regfol694
    Regfol694 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80lbs. 11 down, 69 to go. Fee free to add me.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi. I also have a big weight loss goal, I am aiming for a 125 lb loss. So far I still have 118 to go. If your looking for friends I'm going to be around for a while!
  • gibbsgirl76693
    gibbsgirl76693 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I"m looking to lose 50 and decide from there if I want to lose more. Not aiming to be a hardbody, just healthier and more active. Feel free to add me :)