OMG I JUST THREW AWAY...

Options
OMG I just threw away the rest of the bag of my lightly salted veggies sticks, cuz I was gonna
eat the whole damn bag...

Geez, what is my darn deal?

I poured the bag out in the trash so I couldn't get back in the trash and take them out and eat them!

Don't even ewww me...you know you have done it a time or two!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Jillian Michaels I'm ready for you to kick my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm buying the 30 Day Shred tonight baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE TO DO THIS!
I WANT TO DO THIS!
I MUST TAKE CONTROL!

Replies

• mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!!
  • thatgirlmeganb
    Options
    Inspiring :)
    Girl, let me tell you, I bought an entire bag of Easter candy the day after Easter. I ate some (less than half, but still a good deal) before I was like "screw this, I am going to get back in shape!"
    After having a crazy year (moved three times, left a long term relationship, etc) I had managed to not only gain weight but develop poor eating habits AND forgot how much I loved exercise (I used to be on a cyclocross team).
    So far, I'm down 4-6 lbs, and I have about 11-15 more to go before I'm at my ideal weight/toning. This may not seem like a lot, but when you're short any weight gain looks drastic! I'm still small (luckily, I don't know how, I used to run once in a while despite that entire mess, I guess) but I want to look and feel as great as I did before! I am back to doing spin class, picked up Zumba, am trying piloxing (pilates/boxing), running, and yoga.
    Good to see you're taking control!!!!!!!!! Keep on doing what you're doing :)
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I poured the bag out in the trash so I couldn't get back in the trash and take them out and eat them!

Haha! Sounds like some of my own mini battles with food.
  • tami315
    tami315 Posts: 12
    Options
    I have been known to pour soap all over things to stop me eating them ha ha
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    LOL! I have done that before!

Good Luck with Jillian!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options