ab exercises?

Options
Well not really ab so much as my uterus. I can tell that my stomach is getting flatter and actually a little toned. But only on the top. I've had 2 kids and even when I suck in everything my lower abs are still flabby. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to get that part of my stomach in shape before summer... cuz it looks like I'm pregnant still!

I do lots of cardio (running and eliptical) and just started doing weights, situps, pushups, etc

Replies

• Babytoy22002
    Babytoy22002 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    if you have a smart phone..there's a free app in the android market that gives you daily ab workout that targets all areas. it's pretty cool; she also has one for the butt :)
  • bwann
    bwann Posts: 2
    Options
    Try some plank exercises. I know, I know...nobody likes the plank! Do you have an exercise ball? I do plank position with my feet on my exercise ball, legs straight. Slowly pull your knees into your tummy pulling the ball towards you. It's HARD and you will shake which means it's working. I could only do 5 at first but I'm up to 10 reps now. I saw this in the latest SHAPE magazine while in line at Safeway! ;-) This month's issue (with, of course, Jillian on the front) has some good ab exercises. Good luck!
  • Time2BSkinny
    Options
    I do this thing called 8 min abs everyday. If you go to youtube and just type in "8 min abs" it wil come up. It's an older video maybe from the 80s haha? I've been using it since I was in high school and it really works for me. It's only 8 minutes long but works every part of your abs. Sometimes if I'm up for it I will do it 2x a day. Hope this helps! Good luck!
  • kk281
    kk281 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    planks and side planks. ultimate ab WO. i do my side planks with a weight in my opposite hand and, keeping a straight arm, barely touch it to the floor. your abs will be on fire.
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions : ) I'm gonna start today!
  • swimmer23
    swimmer23 Posts: 70
    Options
    bump!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Damn babies- so freaking cute but the belly they leave behind is going to be the death of me!!!!
    Not to mention the stretch marks!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    I am doing Body Gospel - Core revelation! I can see definition and I have NEVER had defined ads.