National Pancake Day!!! How do you like them?

Options
theskinnyonme
theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
Since its a holiday after all lol. Share your fav recipe or just the way you love your pancakes. <3

Replies

• MargretSk
    MargretSk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I came on the community pages looking for dinner ideas, and thanks to your reminder I just decided to make pancakes! Thank you! Best holiday ever, in my opinion. I like the paleo pancakes that have been going around the Internet, though a lot of people don't, where the batter's made from just banana and egg. With cocoa powder in it I think it makes a fabulous chocolate pancake (because chocolate is my favorite everything) :)
  • amw1919
    amw1919 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love to make blueberry oatmeal pancakes! I'm not a huge fan of pancakes but these have great texture and flavor.
    http://www.cookinglight.com/food/top-rated-recipes/best-pancake-recipes/oatmeal-pancakes-recipe
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    On someone else's plate, lol
  • bggghmnr
    bggghmnr Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Full of wild blueberries, lots of butter. It is not a mystery why I need this site.
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    MargretSk wrote: »
    I came on the community pages looking for dinner ideas, and thanks to your reminder I just decided to make pancakes! Thank you! Best holiday ever, in my opinion. I like the paleo pancakes that have been going around the Internet, though a lot of people don't, where the batter's made from just banana and egg. With cocoa powder in it I think it makes a fabulous chocolate pancake (because chocolate is my favorite everything) :)

Chocolate is my fav too
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Butter and powdered sugar. I like fluffy, thick, airy, cake-like pancakes. The banana/egg protein pancakes are more like crepes than pancakes, but can be tasty if at least one whole egg is used (not just whites).
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Full of choc chips! I'll take 15 please!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    On my Instagram feed and there only T.T
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I like the pancake batter made with carbonation (diet coke, club soda, everybody uses something different) because it makes them reaaaally light and fluffy. And fold in the whipped egg whites, nom. The fluffier, the better. In fact, if somebody count invent a cotton candy process for pancake batter, that'd just be the best.
  • swole_elsa
    swole_elsa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Vegan and in my damn mouth.
  • Caitoriri
    Caitoriri Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Recently I like mine made with half buckwheat flour, then topped with vanilla yogurt, halved strawberries and agave syrup.