Need some backers to keep up weight loss

Currently stuck at a weight. Glad I'm maintaining that weight, but the job I have I need to be 70 lbs lighter. In which case I am building hi rise buildings and I weigh 290 lbs. I am trying to get to 220 before September . I joined the community hoping it would help aid me towards my goal

Replies

• jesseh376
    jesseh376 Posts: 23 Member
    Hey alvin, it's defiantly possible, just keep at it and you'll be there in no time, good luck at your new job in September! Added :)
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Hey Alvin you can do it...I lost 60 before getting here and have another 40 to go. Sending a request. Jesse and I are already friends.
  • lglory87
    lglory87 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey Alvin! You can definitely do this! Just stay focused on your goal and watch the weight melt off... I have lost 10lbs in a month by simply replacing one meal with a "green" shake using my nutri bullet, and cardio based workouts 5 days a week. Adding you, if that's OK? :)
  • wibblywobblynomore74
    wibblywobblynomore74 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi Alvin, ill add you from over the pond here in the UK!!..stick with this place, add friends and we will give you the encouragement you need. You most certainly can do it..it will be tough but remember your goal and resist, focus and be strong and you will be climbing to the top of those hi rise buildings..the very best of luck :D