Hunger snack...

Options
Take a slice of 40 calorie bread put a THIN layer of peanut butter on it (only use one slice of bread) cut up bananas lay it on top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Yum yum *peanut butter is a little high in calories you can sub it out for apple butter low in calories and sugar. Whichever you use just spread it thin. Oh and you shouldn't eat this everynight. Bananas aren't the best for losing weight. Good luck.

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Bananas are fine for losing weight, as long as they fit your calorie deficit.
  • tam05ad
    Options
    Even better!
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have lost 140lbs and eat nanas all the time. They are satisfying, good for digestion and taste oh so good! Just count the calories! i would rather have a banan thana fiber one bar, less (no ) chemicals. Maybe you menat they are a bit caloric for fruit :)
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    *meant
  • tam05ad
    tam05ad Posts: 9
    Options
    I was always told they weren't the best choice of fruit. It's all good though. I try not to eat one everyday. If your losing weight though that's awesome! Good job.
  • jessicasim92
    jessicasim92 Posts: 34
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I like making a batch of banana bread to freeze. I slice then freeze them wrapped tightly. Defrost when I want a snack. Sidechef app has a morning muffin recipe I like