Here I go again

Gotta get serious. Here I go again. Just gotta stay on track and make healthy choices. Would I be wrong using work as a workout

Replies

• Feathers1734
    Feathers1734 Posts: 56 Member
    U can do it!!
  • brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    It depends on what kind of work that you do. But if you do the same thing everyday and nothing additional the body won't really respond to it as much and you won't really be progressing. That's what happened to me. I walked about 6 miles a day at work and lost some at first, but then my body got used to it and my body came to expect it and I quit seeing any results.
  • Khameliyah
    Khameliyah Posts: 5 Member
    I work as a CNA. So that's a lot of pushing, pulling, and lifting. But I get what ur saying....I've been doing it for a year so my body has reached a plateau. Right now I'm trying to get my eating and cooking habits controlled. They say weight loss is 80% food and 20% exercise....so I figure that's what I gotta fix first
  • lglory87
    lglory87 Posts: 5 Member
    I have a nutri bullet and found that replacing one meal a day with a "green" shake has helped a lot. I drink one 16 oz shake in the morning for breakfast, and easy lightly throughout the day (roughly 4 times a day). I never feel hungry, and I still eat a lot of the foods I used to eat, just very small portions. All in all, I have lost 10lbs so far in 4 weeks. I have been using T-25 and Hip hop abs 5 days a week. If you would like to try the shake method, I have some really good recipes I could share. Feel free to add me!