New here, looking for friends.

Options
Hi all.

New to MFP. I'm 29 years old and lost about 50 lbs in my early 20s on Weight Watchers. I've used WWers fairly consistently since then, but recently gained about 10-15 lbs back and I need a break from "points". Decided to try MFP. I've been using the program for about a week and am down 2 lbs in my first week! Off to a good start.

I'm a runner and currently marathon training. I also love yoga (do it 1-2X per week), and do strength training 1-2X per week. Feel free to add me! Would love some support from this site!

Replies

• jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I just turned 30 and have about 35lbs to lose, and I can use all the motivation I can get! :)
  • bristy_c
    bristy_c Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good morning people. You are welcome to add me! I'm about 3 weeks into this and things are looking good! :)
  • Fitgirl_666
    Fitgirl_666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! :)

34 with 60 pounds to lose.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi I will add you too. I need to lose about 30 pounds. Getting ready to run 2 5k races in May and love spin classes.
  • shawna48
    shawna48 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am mid marathon training! Hal Higdon N1.
  • YogiRunner12925
    YogiRunner12925 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Which marathon are you running? I'm running sugar loaf in Maine, May 16
  • wish2bsmall
    wish2bsmall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 24, 5'3 and 160 lbs with 40 lbs to lose :p
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'm aiming to lose 40 lbs and have just started running so advice and cheering from a pro is always welcome!
  • SR_86
    SR_86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 28 and I lift weights and do bodyattack. Lost weight with WW but now on MFP as a maintainer!! Wish I'd lost weight with MFP instead of WW as its awesome! X
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Distance runner here, I'll add you.