Weighing...

Options
Nassima60
Nassima60 Posts: 20 Member
Hi everyone !

When and how often do you weigh yourself ? I do it once a week, Sunday morning 10 minutes after waking up !

Replies

• destini384
    Options
    I usually weigh once a week on Monday when I wake up.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Twice a month probably. When I don't feel bloated. In the AM, after the restroom, before breakfast.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Everyday, but don't log until the loss (I'm losing) is evident at least 2 days in a row and larger than .5lbs.
  • andreamulhall
    andreamulhall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself Friday morning , motivates me to stay away from junk at the weekend
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself Friday morning , motivates me to stay away from junk at the weekend

That would have the opposite effect on me. If I was losing, that is.
  • HotPotato22
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I agree, weighing in on Monday would motivate me to eat healthy over the weekend...

• Nassima60
    Options
    I weigh Sunday morning, which motivates me to be careful on weekends and it works for me ! I take time to make healthy meals for the weekend and the rest for the week ! Then work days, I can just focus on good snacking !
  • mcshultis
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

I agree, weighing in on Monday would motivate me to eat healthy over the weekend...
    Very good idea!!
  • Nassima60
    Options
    Hmmmm.... I am rethinking my weighing strategy. I like the Monday's idea better !!
  • rltmb
    rltmb Posts: 2
    Options
    I like the Monday weigh in also
  • brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to start weighing on Fridays. So, it will keep in line for the weekend!
  • ghoti_fish
    ghoti_fish Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I do "weigh in wednesay" which is when I log it on mfp but I cant help but hop on the scales most days between just to check how its going!
  • SR_86
    SR_86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday but only log on Wednesdays
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Monday morning :smile: it stops me eating everything and anything over the weekend because I focus on wanting that number to be a little bit lower.
  • May33338
    May33338 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I usually weight myself once a week or once every fortnight.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    There is no right or wrong on frequency.
    It suits me to weigh every day first thing in the morning after ive been to the loo and before breakfast. I find it motivating and reassuring, can deal with fluctuations, but expect movement. Its just data.
  • judiness101
    judiness101 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every Wednesday and Saturday.