looking for friends to continue

Options
hey all, ive just joined the community as i should seriously start tracking my calories as i'm on a weight loss plateau since several months.

It can be soooo hard some days, but anw im gonna continue, whether i lose or not. However i should admit im craving for thinner curves. I also changed my workout recently,hence waiting for some new positive changes.

Im very open to other people along the same journey and more or less same difficulty.
Hear ya soon ;)

Replies

• engr57
    engr57 Posts: 61
    Options
    hey i lost 15 kgs and i m here to help u any time :)
  • samanthaElla
    samanthaElla Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ; ) nice of u to reply.Ive actually lost 22kg so far and now I feel Im stuck on 75kg but Ive just changed my workout,so im waiting to See sóme results
  • LazyRunner_2212
    LazyRunner_2212 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi same here stuck at 90 after losing 25. but i will keep on trying.
  • samanthaElla
    Options
    We simply should keep going anw ;)
  • LazyRunner_2212
    LazyRunner_2212 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    yes absolutely :)
  • engr57
    Options
    right now im on maintenance mode, its even harder to keep track and run normal food together,
  • samanthaElla
    Options
    Im looking forward to state the fact "beingon maintenance mode" :p congrats
  • engr57
    Options
    u lost 22 kgs its impressive, i now after its very hard, how u keep ur self motivated for it..
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 kilos thanks to MFP! You can add me if you want :)
  • samanthaElla
    Options
    quote="myfitterlife;31541863"]I lost 20 kilos thanks to MFP! You can add me if you want :) [/quote]

Thanks i'll add u asap ;)
  • cecilia813
    cecilia813 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • samanthaElla
    Options
    I am not working right now so im spending most of the time with myself following successful healthy people. i read almost One story of successful weight loss a day. Then,whatever Ive been able to do till today has made me stronger to continúe the journey though Im not seeing results. And also Im continuously reading about how to improve my eating habits and the body reacts
  • PreetiK_17
    PreetiK_17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I know how you feel... the weight loss plateau can really got to you. I am stuck at 65 kgs and even when i manage to bring it down to 63.5, some or the other thing makes it go back to 65. I started out last April at 74 kgs. I am following free workout videos from fitnessblender.com and they are really good. :)

and I do that as well..watch success stories of other people's weight loss :D daily one at least!
  • samanthaElla
    Options
    Hi preeti Yep Ive found our that most of us hit a plateau during weightloss thats y Im sticking to it so hard :
    hy fitnessblender is so cool But Im not redoing those for the momen. m doing High intensity nterval sprints 3 to 4 Times per week . Sooo hard but ive read so much of its benefits that Ive put on all my faith on that cardio :p i can feel muscles on upper legs and bum.keeping me happy even if the scale is not positive