A new start tomorrow

iloveboxers
iloveboxers Posts: 4
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
I am new to these message boards and I thought I would post that I am starting my new healthy eating and exercise plan tomorrow. I am fed up of being the size . I have got to lose the flab and increase my energy levels. I welcome any support . Thank you x

Replies

• karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    My advice is don't start tomorrow, start today! Make as many good choices you can. The first two weeks are the hardest then it starts becoming easier, don't give up!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Better yet - start RIGHT NOW! :flowerforyou:
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Start right now!!!! Why wait til tomorrow?
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    i totally agree! today would be a GREAT day to start your program :bigsmile:
  • Thanks. You are right and I am going to have a healthy meal this eve. How do I get my ticker on my posts . Lol --- I am not computer literate. x
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Yay! Today! Go to tools at the top, then from that page you can design a ticker. Once you've created yours copy the URL and paste it to your signature on your home page. Cheering for ya!
  • Lillyzar
    Lillyzar Posts: 46 Member
    This is why I absolutely love MFP!!!! You guys are so encouraging! I agree with everyone else. Making that healthy decision during dinner will be so motivating for tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.