Exercise Ball

Options
Has anyone ever used the exercise ball would like to purchase one but wanted to know if anyone has used one and what you think of them. Any info would be appreciated
Thanks in advance to all who respond

Replies

• SASSYSMOM
    Options
    Has anyone ever used the exercise ball would like to purchase one but wanted to know if anyone has used one and what you think of them. Any info would be appreciated
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I use mine almost every day. I use it for abs, butt, stretching, push ups and lifting weights. It is a great core stabilizer. I cannot believe how much more balance I have since using it. I try to do about everything on it. It is a very versitile tool and I think the best birthday gift I ever received. I HIGHLY reccommend it :smile:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I love my exercise ball. I even try to sit on it while I'm doing other things (like watching a movie or watching tv) since it forces me to sit up straight. I use mine pretty much every time I exercise. I love getting a really good ab workout (if you do standard crunches up on your toes or if you roll the ball with your heels it a more intense workout). There's a lot you can do with it. I would highly recommend getting one!
  • amccarville
    Options
    i 2nd that. I use mine when i lift weights and do abs. it feels good to just lay back and stretch also:tongue:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    They are awesome!! I found that my son will sit on it to watch TV. It's maybe a good thing he dosen't know that it is strenghting his muscles. We won't tell him. They are fun also to just play around with.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

I bought three balls last Christmas with the intention of actually working out with them but instead they've become the TV seats on the rare occasion I sit down to watch TV. They're very comfy! So even if you don't use it for working out it's not a bad buy. ;)
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I use mine daily! Best exercise investment I've ever made. You can even use them to sit on while on the computer. You'll be amazed at how many muscles are affected by trying to keep your body stable while sitting on it.:drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I love mine. Makes doing ab work alot easier on my back but using the abs more. Did that make any sense?