Looking for support 100 pounds to lose

2»

Replies

• want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    I'm here. I'm starting over as well for like the millionth time. I always start off good and then lose motivation after. I started off with 101 pounds to lose and still need to lose 90.
  • emipunk1
    emipunk1 Posts: 34 Member
    Abt 70lbs to loose lets support each other

anyone adds me ill add bk right away
  • emipunk1
    emipunk1 Posts: 34 Member
    tsweeney1 wrote: »
    I'm starting over, once again, and realize some support from others facing the same challenges would be helpful. I have about 75lbs to lose. I lost it once before in my younger years, harder now that I'm older. Who can relate?

I can so relate! Lost abt 50 plus lbs abt 7 years ago but now it seems a lil harder even tho ive just started
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    I have 78 pounds to lose. You are welcome to add me. Good luck
  • kcirish1227
    kcirish1227 Posts: 9 Member
    I am new and in the same boat. Please add me!
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Anyone can add me! I've also started over way too many times.
  • cdorsey7194
    cdorsey7194 Posts: 8 Member
    Same here. At least 100 to lose. I have lost and gained the same 50 many times.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    You can do this! I'm working on my second 100 lbs. Just take it one day, one pound at a time. It can be overwhelming if you think about having to lose 100 lbs.!
  • hollyday55
    hollyday55 Posts: 4 Member
    I have just under 100 lbs to lose. I desperately need support and encouragement. And the best way I know to GET support is to give it. Let's help each other.
  • CliMarie
    CliMarie Posts: 7
    I have been on here so many times, only to give up....then come back after putting on more weight again. I now have 90-100 lbs to lose, and to be honest I'm worried I won't be able to. I don't want to be the "fat one" my whole life. I'd love to be friends with anyone who reads this really! I need all the support I can get, and will always be there to give it back! And hopefully both of those together will keep me here this time! So add me please
  • I'm new here and need to lose about 110 pounds. Anyone can add me and I'll add back. Let's motivate each other!! :D
  • njgange
    njgange Posts: 7 Member
    Hello
    I have 124 to 144 pounds to lose. My doctor said 120 to 140. Not sure what I want to weigh. I started my journey in the middle of 10/14. I lost 46 pounds so far. I'm happy with that. Was a size 22 now a size 16. I just started using this ap in the middle of feb. I love the ap.
    So far I just watch what I eat. I'm really trying. I want to be smaller and healthier by May 29th. My daughters graduation from high school.

I promised myself I would do a 5k a month. Kept that promise. Can't run the whole thing but I ran what I can. Just doing them makes me proud of myself.
    There are days I need motivation.
  • treas18bailey
    treas18bailey Posts: 20 Member
    Hi anyone can add me I am also starting my journey again with about 75-80lbs to loose, I would love some friends to encourage and support each other along the way
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    I'm only on pound 7 of my weight loss, I still have 118 to go! So I will be around for a while and would love to have more friends that are on the same journey as me.
  • Hi there! I have 100+ pounds to lose myself! Anyone is free to add me! I'm trying really hard to find a great support system, and support in return! :)