my first "mini goal"

Options
ok i normally dont like to say i want to lose a certain amt. of weight by a certain date, but im going to do so.....
i want to be down to 200 lbs. by July 12. that is two months from now.

at the rate ive been losing, i lose about a lb. or a little over every week. this is realistic to me...

who is willing to encourage me to do this? i am going to need it.

MFP SW: 224
CW: 216
POUNDS LOST SINCE MFP: 8

Replies

• pittielover23
    pittielover23 Posts: 268
    Options
    That is totally realisitc! You can do it :)
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    thanks....im going to go for it.....
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I will encourage you ! That way my first mini goal also 200 was and i reached it like 2 weeks ago 1
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i will encourage you! i would like to be to 200 or in onederland by the end of june...but im not so sure if that is attainable. friend me if you'd like to and good luck :smile:
  • pittielover23
    pittielover23 Posts: 268
    Options
    I just have to add: How awesome is it going to be to see ONEderland??? I am so excited for that day. Once I see that, I better never ever see a 2 at the beginning of my weight again!
  • sassi_ladi
    sassi_ladi Posts: 10
    Options
    You can do it! Mini goals sound like a good plan.
  • kristinmkartist
    kristinmkartist Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am there with you! I will help ya out! I what to be at 150 around end of july! I have 18lbs to go! I know I can do it. I have a lot of camping trips coming up so I get a little nervous.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm going for getting under 300, and about 7 weeks is right for me. Hitting a century mark will be a huge deal for both of us. I know that I can't wait, and I am sure you're the same way. Just writing and thinking about it is motivating for me.

Hopefully I can help you with motivation!

314lbs
    6'3