Weight loss not being recorded?

Options
The app set me a goal of 1500 calories if i wanted to lose 1kg a week. But after 3 weeks of keeping my calory intake below 1500, the app still shows that i haven't lost weight. Any reason why?

Replies

• MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Have you logged your weight? The app isn't going to show it if YOU don't enter it.
  • JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Eh, did you weigh yourself to check if you had lost weight?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Yep, you have to weight yourself and then record you weight.
  • Araganz
    Araganz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh my bad. I thought the app would simply decrease 1 kg from the given weight if i managed to complete one week. Thnx for clearing the confusion
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You must enter your weight daily, weekly, monthly or whatever you wish in the progress section.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    You have to weigh yourself and tell MFP if you've lost or gained. Weight loss is not linear, so only you will know what the results for that week are until you input it.
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Or, (sorry for the plug here but I love my scale), you can get one of these cool WiFi Withings scales (other people might make them, I don't know), and every time you step on them it automatically broadcasts your weight to the Withings web site, and, if you hook it up to here, it automatically posts it to MFP also.

It's cool! :)