Need to lose 100+ lbs

Options
I would love some friends on here who are in the same boat!

Replies

• philoaquinas
    Options
    Here!
  • philoaquinas
    Options
    Husband (Scott) & I (Katie) joined a wt loss group at work. Both of us need to lose 100#. My nickname is for Thomas Aquinas... philosopher & theologian. ❤ LOVE all things eternal.

Anyhow, tell me about you Rielyjo
  • rielyjo
    Options
    I am a 34yr old mom to a 2 month old and a 15 month old so right now my life is all about my babies! Trying really hard to get healthy for my 2 boys!!
  • sara17sb
    sara17sb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I also need to lose about a 100lbs. I am a 32 year old mother of 3 boys (13 months, 7, and 13). We can do this together :)
  • laurasullivan485
    Options
    I, too, have a significant amount of weight to lose. A few years ago my oldest son died and I went into a depression and used food as a source of comfort. Anyway, I'm ready to get healthy, emotionally and physically, and I would love to support others on their journey!
  • slovie64
    slovie64 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • cherylantonelli1
    cherylantonelli1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose a 100lbs and am looking for support and to be supportive ;)
  • Tracey1c
    Tracey1c Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ pounds too!!!
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello!.. I too have about 100lbs to lose.. always looking for friends. I'm relatively new to MFP but plan to start logging everything and really giving it my best effort.