What's your food weakness?

Options
12346»

Replies

• gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti and garlic bread! I can eat so much of it and the noodles are so dense. Sucks.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Chinese food! Creamy sauces, oh I love alfredo's and anything cheesy milk based. Also, all the breads, pastas and rice in the world. Just give it to me...oh food.
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I could more easily list the foods that I can eat and not black out like a drunk and consume until a food coma is reached. So lets do that. I can eat scrambled eggs and not want more... Oh Gods I have a problem.
  • fitzman84
    fitzman84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    pizza... annnnnnd more pizza
  • jakelegs
    jakelegs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    High ABV IPAs
    Really good cheese
    Peanut butter...all the *kitten* peanut butter, ever. No, you can't have any peanut butter because it's *kitten* mine.
    French fries with piles of ketchup
    Plain tortilla chips
    Bourbon
    Peanut butterohgodgetinmyfuckingmouth
    Buttered spaghetti
    Are you me? I have abstained from IPAs for 2 months now, and it's been tough! I also love PB (salty+crunchy for the win!), plain tortilla chips (just the smell...drool), cheese, and bourbon, although I prefer scotch.
  • teegoods38
    teegoods38 Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Chocolate candy,black walnut ice cream, mainly anything with carbs in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ccarlock08
    ccarlock08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Starbucks iced coffees... or coffee anything... cake. (so... we'll just sum it up by saying any and all carbs lol)
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Omg where do i begin?! Pie, cake, whipped cream, coffee, pizza, noodles (seriously any kind prepared any way), bbq pulled pork, brisket, chips, cakeballs... Im sure theres more. Basically im italian and dutch and the italian part of me craves basically all italian food! The dutch may be the sweets lol.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    gwayby wrote: »
    All sweets. Why can't candy have more protein in it!?

Try a quest bar. They taste like candy but have 20 grams of protein.

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    jakelegs wrote: »
    High ABV IPAs
    Really good cheese
    Peanut butter...all the *kitten* peanut butter, ever. No, you can't have any peanut butter because it's *kitten* mine.
    French fries with piles of ketchup
    Plain tortilla chips
    Bourbon
    Peanut butterohgodgetinmyfuckingmouth
    Buttered spaghetti
    Are you me? I have abstained from IPAs for 2 months now, and it's been tough! I also love PB (salty+crunchy for the win!), plain tortilla chips (just the smell...drool), cheese, and bourbon, although I prefer scotch.

Last time I checked, I was definitely me, but it's been a while. Don't abstain from the IPAs. Beer is good for you and is the root of civilization. Just work it into your calorie goals. This Saturday, I'm going to run a 10K just so I can drink a Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. 15-20%ABV, 595 calories per bottle, continuosly hopped for 2 hours...heaven in a brown *kitten* bottle.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I could eat salted meats with bread (real bread, salty with a crispy crust) 24/7/365.
  • coxs01
    coxs01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I miss bacon. I like the alternative of turkey bacon but it still is not like salty pork bacon.

That's too much bacon!.......said NO ONE EVER!!!
  • nesian_twin
    nesian_twin Posts: 198
    Options
    OMG just about everything but I gotta thing about roast pork dinner with heaps o crackling!