6 weeks, 25lbs lost.

Options
I have been working out 6 days a week. 1 hour of cardio everyday, changing it up from biking to running, to the elliptical. I also lift weights (IT BURNS CALORIES AND HELPS WITH FAT LOSS.)
My body fat percentage has went from 28% to 20.08 in just 6 weeks! I'm 70 inches (5ft, 10in.) and I'm 23 years old. I eat 5-7 times a day, 3 medium sized meals and 2-4 very small meals, with snacking on vegetables throughout the day. I drink 10-12 bottles of water per day.

The progress feels amazing. Before I took my 6 week photo, I actually felt like I haven't been improving at all. But after looking at these photos, it really shows how much work you put in. What you put in, is what you get out. Goodluck to everyone out there trying to become healthier.

Please remember there is a difference between weightloss and fat loss. TOO MUCH CARDIO WITHOUT WEIGHT LIFTING AND YOU WILL, I REPEAT, WILL LOSE MUSCLE WEIGHT.

Stay hungry my fellow MFPs!3b93jsx1ah9n.jpg
w0ydyi3b6j9n.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!