Bloating

Options
Hey guys

So for the last few days ive been feeling really bloated after every meal - really uncomfortable and just feeling constantly massive! Is there any foods or remedies that anyone could suggest to help this situation? Its only started suddenly and my diet hasn't changed so im unsure whats causing this.

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Replies

• scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness...I am having the same issue! Sure wished others commented on this with suggestions!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Lots of things can cause bloating. If it's due to high sodium, drinking water and eating/drinking something high in potassium can help. If it's due to a specific food intollerance, then eliminating that food should help. If it's hormones, water may help, but for something like PMS or TOM sometimes you just have to wait it out.

You really need to determine the source to solve it, especially if it's chronic. Probiotics may help.
  • jsjdazzle
    Options
    Heh guys! I'm constantly bloated and I have no idea what to eat :( or how to keep my self from
    Cheating! Please send me a friend request and help me on my journey! I would love to help you as well
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Bloating and gas can be a symptom of a food allergy. Even a mild food allergy causes an inflammatory response in the body, greatly inhibiting weightloss. Pay attention to what your body is telling you and find alternatives to what is negatively affecting your body! Its anazing how once you isolate the foods that affect you negatively and remove them from your diet, the bloating disappears completely