Boyfriend

Options
I have a meal plan that I prep out for the week and I do so good until my bf comes down. He loves to eat and we use to always go out to eat and pig out. It's so hard not to.

Replies

• ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    This is why I appreciate my wife's vegetarianism :lol:
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Plan for a cheat day; eat the meal plan the rest of the time. One day won't kill you, and it's good to enjoy-- in moderation!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    you can still go out to eat and eat the things you like without pigging out.
    you just need to decide what your priorities are.
  • PeaceisLove
    PeaceisLove Posts: 55
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I tend to have weight gain if I am dating someone from this region. Health is not a thing people tend to do in my town. The standard date is dinner at a chain restaurant and then a movie. I just want to meet someone that likes to eat great tasting home cooked food and exercise. a girl can dream....
  • william00769
    Options

Hi, Kassandra

Yep, that's a problem. When I quit smoking I had to have an action plan to react to these situations. It seems to be difficult when foods make ones mouth water, lol, but I think it's doable. You need to come up with a list of healthier satisfying foods to eat during these times. If I eat out Salmon fits the bill for me.
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem!! Since I only see my boyfriend every other month because he lives far away, it's always a special occasion and we basically binge eat the whole time we're together. It's so bad. I'm going to see him next month and I'm trying to come up with a strategy to figure out how to not do that this time!
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    That's why I gained so much throughout our dating and marriage lol
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    @kassandraverzin‌ and @Leah_Nicole219‌ - Why don't you each plan for one nice dinner out and enjoy whatever you please. The rest of the time (weekend/week/whatever) stay in and cook together. Sounds like a good time to show off your healthy culinary skills!