Looking for weight loss friends...

Options
red2175
red2175 Posts: 10 Member
Hi all! Hope this finds you well! I'm just starting on my weight loss journey. I have lost a little so far but am hoping to kick it up a notch in the next few weeks/months. Overall, I would like to lose about 110lb. I know I can do it, it's just going to take some time. Anyone interested in embarking on this journey with me?

Replies

• ValyssaRaptor
    ValyssaRaptor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! I'm fairly new myself and am also looking for some motivation buddies. Feel free to add me!
  • 4horsemenfan
    Options
    I need some weight loss friends. :) Please add me.
  • ernurse167
    ernurse167 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sure, I am pretty new myself! Feel free to add me.
  • UsanaGirl2015
    UsanaGirl2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some friendly motivators! Add me, we can do this together!
  • monicalferrier
    monicalferrier Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I could certainly use some friends as well. I had the sleeve gastrectomy on December 11,2012. I lost 80 lbs and have put every bit if it back on. I could really use some help.
  • kimstrickland325
    Options
    I am in need of others who share in the weight loss journey and helpful tips
  • ShanitaMarie85
    ShanitaMarie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm looking for people who keep their Diary open so I can so I can steal healthy meal ideas
  • jns_xo
    jns_xo Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm brand new and am looking to lose about 60lbs of fat (probably more because I want to get into lifting, but I want to sit around 160-170 with muscle mass)! The first few days I'm just going to be tracking what I'd normally eat to get an idea of where I need to cut/add, but feel free to add me! :)
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose baby weight and then some. Looking for friends to help motivate.
  • treas18bailey
    treas18bailey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some friends on mfp anyone can add me I am looking at loosing 75-80lbs
  • cyclingrick73
    cyclingrick73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. I'm new here too. Also looking to loss a good amount of weight. Fell free to add me! Everyone's welcome to add me
  • kimberly62267
    kimberly62267 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new I'm from the Caribbean looking for motivational friends to lose 25 pounds
  • red2175
    red2175 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm excited to do this! Let me know if anyone needs anything!!! Best of luck to everyone on their journey
  • dulcet1pms
    dulcet1pms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community, too! Feel free to add me.
  • twinksgrammie09
    Options
    I am new also and really need all the motivation I can get. Been a long time since exercising due to back surgery in October 2014 and now I need to lose weight and rebuild list muscle. .
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've been back about two months. Lost 20 but over 100 more to go. Count me in!
  • Leila052979
    Leila052979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Please add me. I need a lot of help and encouragement. I can't do this on my own anymore. I've lost 6 pounds and that's it.
  • hazeleyes_mustang
    hazeleyes_mustang Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've actively been using MFP for a few months. Already down 18lbs and aiming for another 15lbs. Looking add fellow followers to help encourage eachother. Would like to make some new friends and motivational partners!
  • Priscilla0310
    Priscilla0310 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new also feel free to add! Best wishes on your healthful journey. I'm sure you'll do great! :)