So the thing is...

AlexanderK1994
AlexanderK1994 Posts: 243 Member
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I'm Alice, I screwed up. After reaching a somewhat comfortable place with my weight i tumbled right back down and so I'm back here. I'm terrified of going on the scales, though... ><

Replies

• c_white1990
    c_white1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey there Alice... I did the same thing.. Last summer I had lost 22 lbs by eating healthy and exercising and after 2 moths of hard work I started slacking and gained it back plus more... It took me about 3 weeks to talk myself up to starting again but I have this is my 2nd week of eating healthy and exercising and I've already lost 10 lbs. Its so easy to get off track and gain back and its hard, dedicated, mindset, lifestyle changing to get back on track and lose it again but believe me it can be done. If I can do it anyone can!!! So my best advice for you is too forget about you slipping, get on that scale, set a goal and go for it!!! You can do it!!! :)
  • AlexanderK1994
    Thank you for those words of encouragement :) it is really easy to slip up >< I had a nasty reminder of that earlier today when I tried my new boots on and couldn't zip them up around my calves. So yep, totally shallow and everything XD
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Hi Alice I can totally relate to what you are going through I lost the weight got to my goal maintained it for about
    2 years recently gained back 13 lbs and am trying hard to get it off AGAIN. All I can tell you is you have to face to scale eventually to know where you're starting off after that if you don't want to weigh yourself you can measure progress by how you feel, how your clothes fit etc. Good luck and let me know what I can do to support you.
  • AlexanderK1994
    Thank you very much! I am going to hop on the scales in the morning, time to face reality. Also I'll know how many calories I'm burning xD