Everybody introduce yourself!

Options
I had an idea! Everybody can introduce themselves within this discussion and then add anyone they want from within the discussion! Post a little thing about yourself! Whether it be why you started fitness, what you enjoy, or anything else!

Replies

• adam4eyes
    adam4eyes Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Adan here from Long Beach, writer and film maker.

• mkopenits
    mkopenits Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    awesome man! love making films myself!
  • onehellofadiva
    Options
    Serine here from Singapore!! :)
    Hello
  • greeneyed1975
    greeneyed1975 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Rachel. I just try to eat right, exercise, track it on mfp and then keep doing it everyday! Something will change!
  • KenHOG
    KenHOG Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm Ken, NYC's own. I'm an independent pro wrestler and still training, so I have to be in the best shape possible, and I also workout and eat right because its a way of life
  • Cher0822
    Cher0822 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cheri from Cincinnati Ohio.
  • fanoula169
    fanoula169 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fay from NY, looking for some motivational friends and people with the similar need for weight loss :)
  • LJT253
    LJT253 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Lisa from Uk ...Hi !!!
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great idea. :smile:

I'm Ruth, I'm 24 and I'm from the UK. I've got around 70lbs to shift, but I'm determined. I've always had issues with my body, but I've finally realised that it doesn't have to be that way. I can make the changes I need.

I'd love to support and encourage anyone else on their weight loss journey. New friends are always welcome. :smile:

• julietadimova
    julietadimova Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Jullie, from Bulgaria. In the last year I gained 20 pounds and I've been struggling with emotional eating. I hope I can take off the weight once and for all (there have been lots of ups and downs) and to put the issues behind me. If I can take of as much as 28 ponds that'll be great as well :) I hope I can share results and motivation with you and enjoy the process!
  • stormrose70
    stormrose70 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Robyn from Australia. I have 12kgs to loose, it has crept on over the last few year and I'm 40ish and need to get it off
  • MissMelissa514
    MissMelissa514 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm Melissa from Kansas. I'm a nurse and mother of 2 and diabetic trying to stay healthy
  • ValleySimTech
    ValleySimTech Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bob from Nova Scotia, Canada. Just trying to stay fit and lose the pounds I've put on over the last couple of years.
  • angelahollander
    angelahollander Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm angela from British Columbia Canada I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds. I seem to get discouraged, binge eat an fall off the wagon. Right now I'm focusing on eating right I work out sometimes. Looking for motivation support, feel free to add me as a friend :) good luck everyone :)
  • Siegmom2
    Siegmom2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kyle from South Carolina. I'm a stay at home mom of teenagers. In my 40's, feeling fabulous but looking to add the fit part :-) I workout hard but need help
    with my diet. (I love my wine!) Feel free to add me as a friend-I'm new to this.
  • lholmes1985
    lholmes1985 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    I'm Laura. 29 years old from Ontario Canada.
    I'm here to log what I eat in a day, so that I can see it- right there staring me in the face! The hope is that it will help me get focused on eating healthy, smaller portions, and lose some good serious weight! I want to feel good and look great again, have the energy to run around with my three sons!

Best of luck to all of you out there! Add me if you'd like, you can never have a big enough support system
  • AnitaDR04
    AnitaDR04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Ana. I'm 26 from Maryland. I've been on MFP for about 6 weeks but I'm pretty new to the community. I'm looking for some friends to help motivate each other. Please feel free to add me!
  • GlindaGoodwitch
    GlindaGoodwitch Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi! Jenni from Ontario here. I'm trying to lose the "baby weight" (is it still baby weight if the baby is 2? lol) either way, it's got to go.
  • racheljess35
    racheljess35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm Rachel, a graduate student from texas now in Kansas! I'm ready to lose the 15 pounds I've gained since starting grad school! The long hours and stress have added up to bad habits, but I've reached my limit! I want to get back in shape and healthy again :)
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What's up? Jason from California. I'm a Dad on Diet. Looking for more motivational friends. Love MFP. I lost 23 pounds so far and need to lose 37 more! See profile for more. Accepting all adds & good luck.