Cookies are Taunting me!

Options
So I'm at school right. I have just eaten lunch, and I'm still a little hungry. I have a couple more snacks with me, but I still have to be at school til 4. (it's 1:15 now). One of my friends brought this big chocolate chip cookies in yesterday from starbucks, and I was able to ignore them yesterday, but she has brought them back today! They are big and chewy looking. I know I shouldn't eat them. They have way too much sugar and have over 300 calories per cookie! I know I still have a lot of calories left over but i still need to eat dinner, and a snack before bed. So I am on here trying to keep myself from eating those damn cookies!

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    OMgosh, those are my weakness. Go away from them. Is that possible? Think of those calories. Oh those calories. Think that it would take 45 mins to burn that baby off.... ish. Stay away.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Walk away!
  • destinationparadise
    Options
    Don't let the cookies get the best of you. If you eat them you will just feel guilty. I gave in to pancakes this morning and I feel terrible. Not to mention my pants are about to are about to cut me in half. Be strong!!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Tell youself that she sneezed all over them.

Also, I think I saw the guy baking them scratch his butt
  • Big_Dancer
    Big_Dancer Posts: 17
    Options
    I find that if I drink a ton of water at one time until my stomach feels really really full, like I don't even want to think about putting any more in it, I can resist sweets. Don't know if that's the best thing to do but it's worked for me (most of the time). Then the cookies just look gross.
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    EWWW! Butt cookies!

thankfully, they are wrapped and i can't smell them. Plus they are a couple tables behind me so i can't see them either.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    you need to resist them. it can cause water weight gain. but reward yourself when you get home by making/buying lower fat heathified cookies. you'de be suprised if you find the right recipe how good heathier ones can actually taste. (this coming from a girl who dispises low fat healthy stuff. but there are ways to make it taste "normal")

dieting doesn't mean you shouldn't treat yourself. studies show ppl are more successful who allow yummy treats in every now and then. hell i eat dark choc every day! lil bits but still.
  • Ezada
    Ezada Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My secret is to pretend that coconut shavings are in them, I hate coconut shavings and it makes me go Ewwwwweeee every time!

<3