Chubby face

Options
Bit of an odd question but is there anyway i can lose weight off my face? It might not look it in my picture but I have very chubby cheeks and no matter what weight i am they never change so i always look bigger than i am because of it.

Am i the only person who has this problem?

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    There is a tool sold in Japan to tone your neck line - it's one of those dumb "fitness" things though that don't work.

There are facial-yoga video's on youtube, my sister watched some of those before my wedding to avoid double chin in photos.

I saw an episode of Plastic Makes Perfect the other night, a woman (not small, size 12-14 ish) got lipo on her neck and at first I thought that was dumb, better to lose 30 lbs or so first but she looked a million times better so perhaps its genetics.
  • jessalice66
    jessalice66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    it's one of the last places you loose weight on. unfortunately, you'll just have to work it off. i guess it's good motivation.
    in the meantime, keep smiling so your muscles get nice and toned!
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yes..I had a very round face and everyone keeps telling me how thin my face is now. It has a shape:) Just keep at it!
  • bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    Options
    its my cheeks more than my neck i have a hampter face
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem

I watched some videos on you tube they show how to reduce ur double chin and cheeks
    But as everyone said i guess its the last place we can see the diff.

I loosing weight all over but not on my round face :ohwell:

Kathy
  • ssernst
    ssernst Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have chubby cheeks too. It doesn't matter how skinny I get, I still lose my eyes when I smile :(
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the whole "face is where you lose it last" thing. That was one of the first places that people noticed my weight loss. In my opinion it just really depends on your body type (as with every other "area" you lose weight. Everyone is different. And yes, some people just have a naturally round face. I'd say keep at it though and you will see changes :)
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Some people lose weight fastest off their face, some lose it slowest...

Chances are if you are thin and still have a rounder face, that your face will probably be the last place you lose it..

for me, my but and thighs are the last place I lose it, whereas my upperbody is very small and lean.

Its all in how your body is shaped and programed. You cant spot reduce, so just keep doing what you are doing and it will slim down eventually
  • LosinMama2b
    LosinMama2b Posts: 85
    Options
    I have a big ol' round face too. Even at my skiniest I still had a big ol' round face. For me it was just a matter of accepting and loving myself the way I am. Now that I'm heavy again that's pretty hard to do, but I know if I work at it and keep this up, I will lose the weight again. And this time I'll keep it off! My face may stay round, but my shape will change for the better!