Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need hopeful and motivated friends

starting up today...need ultimately to lose about 70 pounds. Going for goal of 30 pounds now. Need motivated friends whom I also can motivate. Let's do this. We are worth it!

Replies

• damaryssanchez
    damaryssanchez Posts: 5 Member
    :) Am here to help . My goal is 25 lbs
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Hi I have 40 left. Like you, I am going for 20 and then tee up the other 20. I have been stuck at 243 to 245 for months til I came here, Down 2 pounds in 10 days. I will send a request.
  • brittjrogg
    brittjrogg Posts: 49 Member
    Hello! I am here for you, I need to loose about 60.
  • You can look to me for support! Looking to lose 40lbs
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    I am just starting out and looking for some motivated friends too. I am going to send you a friend request. I am hoping to lose about 65 to start - see where it goes from there!
  • You can do it!!!! :)
  • red2175
    red2175 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi! I'm looking to lose about 110lb, but small goals for now. I'm definitely looking for support as well! You can totally do it!!!!
  • ValyssaRaptor
    ValyssaRaptor Posts: 6 Member
    I'm hoping for a 25 - 30 pound loss. Motivation will help!
  • I'm in the same boat as all of you...Motivation is key and any is appreciated. Feel free to add me too!
  • lawlifehanna
    lawlifehanna Posts: 90 Member
    I'm in with all of you, I have about 40lbs to go (15lbs are gone already). Any and all of you can add me :)
  • FitnessorFudget
    FitnessorFudget Posts: 9 Member
    Any of you can add me as well :)
  • tiastahl
    tiastahl Posts: 13 Member
    I've got about 30 lbs to loose. I added you.
  • cyclingrick73
    cyclingrick73 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi welcome! I'm looking to lose 30lbs. So we're Un the same boat lol add me if u like. And anyone else too looking for support and will support other too
  • Hi there. I have 60lbs more to shift but i,m confident of doing it as MFP has been a great help. Best of luck !!!!!!!!!1
  • C1aire80
    C1aire80 Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like. I want to lose around 40lbs.
  • lholmes1985
    lholmes1985 Posts: 77 Member
    We're in the same boat! Let's do this!! It won't be easy, but anything worth it, never is!
  • happygrandma52
    happygrandma52 Posts: 66 Member
    Add me if you'd like - I need to lose about 70 more pounds
  • Pv2014
    Pv2014 Posts: 7
    I'm hoping for a 25 - 30 pound loss. Motivation will help!

• Pv2014
    Pv2014 Posts: 7
    You can do it. I am also there with you. Need to loose 30 lbs by summer.
  • hapyfaces2
    hapyfaces2 Posts: 46 Member
    Hoping for friends to add to my group who are like minded n losing weight, getting back it to the groove and motivating each other.