Struggling

Options
i have strugled with my wt since i had my kids. My youngest is now 10. I am a nurse and a black belt in martial arts. Im working towards my 2nd degree black belt. I want to loose 60 pounds before summer hits. Working out is the hardest part of this for me. I am on a few meds for health issues and i feel that if i can loose aome wt i can come off the meds!! Here is wishing me luck!

Replies

• erisagirl44
    Options
    Don't feel that you're alone. So many of us are in that same boat. The best advice I ever got was to forgive myself. I beat myself up every time I slip, but never pat myself on the back when I do well. I'm a single mom of two, working fu time, spent the last 2 years taking care of my Mom who had cancer, and before that dealing with the divorce from an ex who preferred being a child to raising his.
    You can do it!
  • janethann2
    janethann2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My favorite quote "every day is a fresh start". Be kind to yourself! We all can use help. I know I can
  • lconrad6835
    Options
    jenisue03 wrote: »
    i have strugled with my wt since i had my kids. My youngest is now 10. I am a nurse and a black belt in martial arts. Im working towards my 2nd degree black belt. I want to loose 60 pounds before summer hits. Working out is the hardest part of this for me. I am on a few meds for health issues and i feel that if i can loose aome wt i can come off the meds!! Here is wishing me luck!

GOOD LUCK GIRL
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's a hard struggle, stay seeing and remember each day is a new chance at something better.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Focus on diet. Working out is second. Stay within ur calorie limit and u will do awesome
  • Tearie84
    Tearie84 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck you can conquer your goals
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm a mom of 4 and down 40 lbs this year. Add me as a friend!
  • fancyblossom83
    fancyblossom83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I have twin 20 month old boys and I put on 80 pounds with the pregnancy and almost two years later have almost 50 pounds still hanging on. I am trying some new approaches now and I am down 15 pounds since January 21. Just keep going!