workout videos???

Options
Anyone do workout videos? I did a Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 today and it kicked my butt! I for sure got sweaty and my arms and legs are feeling it! Which is a good thing :)

Replies

• stevesample76
    stevesample76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Lost all my weight with in home dvds. Started 3 years ago and lost over 80lbs and have kept it off.
  • c_white1990
    c_white1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lost all my weight with in home dvds. Started 3 years ago and lost over 80lbs and have kept it off.

Wow that's amazing!!! Congratulations and great job!!! Through the years of me trying a few different times to lose weight I found home videos work well!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Just about any home video would be good. You just gotta make sure you're giving your all and not half @$$ing it.
  • pattistrain
    pattistrain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Check YouTube videos. FREE! I love the jessicasmithtv ones. Especially the walking ones
  • c_white1990
    c_white1990 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I've always had success with videos was just curious about other people :)
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com and Blogilates on YouTube are great. Also check out BeFit channel on YouTube. I own just about every Jillian Michaels DVD so it's safe to say I love to do workouts at home.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yep, all my workouts are done at home with vids, DVDs or apps. I've got a stack of Jillian DVDs that I started with, checked out lots of others from my local library (great way to try before you buy!), downloaded the Nike Training Club app for my phone and used that for over a year, and have been using FitnessBlender.com for the past year and love love love it!
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love love love T25. I am on week 10 and down 22lbs and 16". Starting weight:266lbs. Doing it at home with a 9 month old makes it so easy, and it is only 25 minutes so I have time to do that and shower during nap time :)
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    YouTube exercise videos are great! I just learned that my Comcast On Demand has a fitness channel...lol, my son's girl friend told me this. I had no idea.
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love doing workouts at home! Fitnessblender is great! Taebo on Youtube is also good! Insanity kicks my butt, but it's a good thing! Bellydancing videos is what I love to do at home the most, cause it's so much fun!