Starbucks

Options
what are the best non fat/ calorie friendly *cold* coffee drinks at starbucks?

Replies

• GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I was on their website last night looking at the mocha light frapp. It has no whip and none of their syrups have HFCS. I think I'm going to try that today.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    i really like nonfat iced chai lattes. a venti has 300 calories...
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Tall skinny iced lattes are around 90 calories
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love their light caramel frapps. The starbucks here are doing 1/2 price frapps all week. You should check your area.
  • Missrachelf
    Missrachelf Posts: 30
    Options
    tall skinny caramel mocchiato 100 cal
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    my fav is their grande skinny iced caramel machiatto has 140 cals...
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any of the "light" or "skinny" options are good choices. I agree with iced nonfat chai latte...that's one of my favs. I also occasionaly like to get a tall light coffee frappucino. Yum.
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Tall Mocha Frappacino Light - No whip!!! Great. Like a dessert.
  • DarthBubbles
    DarthBubbles Posts: 138
    Options
    my fav is their grande skinny iced caramel machiatto has 140 cals...

I second this :bigsmile:
  • imachicmom
    imachicmom Posts: 7
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Iced Latte!!!!
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Venti Shaken Ice Tea Lemonade is my favorite! :) A venti (with sweetener) is 190 calories. I never get it sweetened, though! :) My favorite is with Passion Tea, but they're all good (Green Tea, Passion Tea or Black Tea are all offered).
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Venti Brewed coffee - with splenda and an ounce or so of half & half. Approx 45 calories.
  • supercatie18
    supercatie18 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Any of the Frap lites, just make sure not to get whip, because it is real cream! It adds a lot of extra cals and fat. You could get any iced latte with skim milk, they have a ton of flavors and some sugar free flavors too (caramel and vanilla). Stray away from white mocha though. Iced latte with soy milk is good too! They use vanilla soy, there is a little natural flavor from the soy so you wouldn't need to add any extra syrups. I used to work at Starbucks and am pretty much addicted!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Venti Light Mocha Frapp has 190 C:
    Grande has 140
    Tall has 90
  • corinarg
    corinarg Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Go to their website and click on their menu for all dietary nutrition information. It's Frappy Hour from 3pm to 5pm! I'm going by after work to get my 190 calorie venti (24 ounces!) after work today!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    If you haven't tried the new mocha coconut light frappachino yet, you MUST. It tastes like a Mounds bar. It is amazing. 110 for a tall, 160 for a grande.
  • lalalalyndsey
    lalalalyndsey Posts: 565
    Options
    I usually get a skinny hazelnut latte... I get it hot, but I've gotten it cold before. I'm not sure the cals, but I know a hot one is 130 for a grande (cold must be less b/c the ice takes up most of the cup). :P
  • stephiebabe44
    stephiebabe44 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A tall iced coffee is the best with a little soy milk. But make sure to ask for it without the sweetener otherwise you're just adding unnecessary sugars/carbs.
  • helvetikat
    helvetikat Posts: 21
    Options
    i really like nonfat iced chai lattes. a venti has 300 calories...

I love chai tea lattes! I get mine with soy.
  • megansmom311
    megansmom311 Posts: 168
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Iced Latte! I get the grande, 130 cals. YUM.