Everybody introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• kennedysimmons54
    kennedysimmons54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My name is Kennedy, I'm 20 years old, and I'm a music guy :). I started working out just for fun, and now I can't stop. Feel free to add me for motivation/ support :)
  • SyzygyX
    SyzygyX Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Freelance editor by day, aspiring professional vocalist by night. On MFP because after a couple years away from performing, I forgot how much cardio endurance one needs for a night on stage.
  • jrstricklin
    jrstricklin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    James, I'm fat and have a long way to go. It's time to get started. Oh from Florida
  • rBex01
    rBex01 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm Rob. From Texas, enjoy playing piano, in medical school.

Send me a friend request for support!
  • lconrad6835
    Options
    mkopenits wrote: »
    I had an idea! Everybody can introduce themselves within this discussion and then add anyone they want from within the discussion! Post a little thing about yourself! Whether it be why you started fitness, what you enjoy, or anything else!
    I'm doing this for myself, I just wanna be halthy for once in my life and I can't be more excited!
  • brandirosed
    brandirosed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm brandi from B.C. Canada. I was on my way to my goal 3 years ago doing great, then had a baby and now trying to get back on track!
  • mrsbrown12511
    Options
    Hi I'm Michelle from Rochelle, IL. I'm 25 and have been married for 4 1/2 years. My husband and I both got too comfortable and I am determined to lose 35-40 lbs. to get back to my premarital weight.
  • narges1987
    Options
    Hi, I'm Narges from Iran
  • rsmith0273
    rsmith0273 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Raven from Williamson, WV, I'm 24 and I have two beautiful little girls. I need to lose 100 plus pounds. Running around with kids, I become so sidetracked and eating out is so easy. With determination and a goal in mind I hope to lose some serious weight!!!
  • Fwish11
    Fwish11 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Rachel. I'm working on losing 20-30 pounds. I'm a grad student working towards becoming an art therapist and mental health counselor. I'm pretty new to maintaining a habit of fitness. I eat pretty healthy, but could definitely do better. Working on cutting out unnecessary snacking and eating out (which is also costly).
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps! I'm Chris from Las Vegas, NV (too damn hot here!). Anyways, I'm a long time (6yrs) distance runner, mtn runner, snowboarder (20yrs). Feel free to add me. I welcome all.
  • Coloradocyclist
    Coloradocyclist Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Michael from Denver. Aiming to lose 20lbs by June7th. Enjoy cycling.
  • lovescruffy548
    Options
    Hey I'm Katelyn 19, Live in Ontario! Just looking to eat properly and get on a better diet so I can tone my body better! (:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sascha, 43, from Wellington NZ. I am an IT Engineer. I'm here to get in a better shape and to loose bf. I'm on here over 420 days and have made some good friends here.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I am Reema from Mumbai, India. I am a food addict. I have started using this app again to bring my eating under control. I used to be fit and thin till I was 20. My depression messed up my figure. Now I'd like to become healthy again
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm Nicole, 24, from Florida. I work as a nanny but don't want kids of my own. I want to lose the rest of my extra weight, fix my terrible relationship with food, and work on my cardiovascular health.
  • kotarea
    kotarea Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hello Dakota from Colorado, trying to get fit for summer and lose the few that I gained over the holidays :blush: Been working on my diet habits and exercising more, my dogs have been loving all the extra walks so its a win win!
  • Harryp59
    Harryp59 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I'm Harry from the UK. Decided to change my career in 2013 from I.T. and studied to become a personal trainer, fitness instructor and boxercise/kickboxercise instructor at the tender age of 53. I now work on a casual basis as a fitness instructor for my local council and also teach boxercise/kickboxercise within my local community.
  • behnaz0000
    behnaz0000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • katelynjayne
    katelynjayne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katelyn, trying to be accountable in what I eat, so figure I should start tracking it :)