looking for a 500 calorie dinner

Options
I have only 555 calories left for the day. Anyone got any suggestions what i can have for dinner and a snack? Oh and low in sodium. I’m not doing any workouts today because I hurt my side muscle and I'm hungry!!

Replies

• blondie4life235
    Options
    Taco night is always good for calories!

3 crunchy taco shells are only 180 calories
    80/20 ground beef is 200 calories for 3oz which should be good to fill your taco shells
    Shredded mexican cheese (if you want this) is 100 calories for 1/4 which is more than plenty
    and then whatever toppings you want but really when I'm tight on calories I usually make tacos!

I hope this helped! ;-)
  • lindakayrussell
    Options
    Spaghetti Squash is an amazing low calorie dinner. When I purchased one in the produce department it had the instructions on the sticker but you cut it in half (you may have to microwave a minute or two to soften to cut. Clean out the seeds (like a pumpkin) Put half of it cut side down in a microwavable dish with about an inch of water. Cover with glad wrap and microwave 7 minutes (I think I have the time right). Let it sit a couple of minutes. Take a fork and run it over the meat of the squash. It will come out like spaghetti noodles. Serve however you like your pasta (Marinara, olive oil, parm cheese). I am not a huge vegetable fan but I was impressed how much I enjoyed it. I think it was about 60 calories before you add the topping. Good luck.
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    You could have salmon, fish, turkey meat and for a snack some fruit
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta Chicken Bake (google it or put it in the search here). It's only about 300 calories per serving and so yummy!