need help finding a vegetarian diet plan for weight loss

Options
I am trying to follow lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body program and cant find a good vegetarian diet plan to go with it.... Any suggestions?

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Simple - eat the foods you like within the calorie allowance MFP sets for you :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Simple - eat the foods you like within the calorie allowance MFP sets for you :)
    Dis.
  • freenow4evr
    freenow4evr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman is my fav
    McDougall Program is also good - that one you can just Google their website.
    Engine 2 Diet is similar
  • Lgabrjolek
    Lgabrjolek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Steaming any kind of vegetables is awesome! I made a vegetable "bake" tonight for dinner, zucchini, carrots, yellow beans and onions in a bake pan and put into the oven. I also had a sweet potato. Salad before dinner!
    As a late snack i was a little hungry, so i put 40g of zucchini in the steamer, with 20g of spinach.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Lgabrjolek wrote: »
    Steaming any kind of vegetables is awesome! I made a vegetable "bake" tonight for dinner, zucchini, carrots, yellow beans and onions in a bake pan and put into the oven. I also had a sweet potato. Salad before dinner!
    As a late snack i was a little hungry, so i put 40g of zucchini in the steamer, with 20g of spinach.

Please tell me you are eating something other than just vegetables! Aside from the fact that you would be struggling to get anywhere near enough calories from that, where is your protein??
  • MelanieBallantino
    MelanieBallantino Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I did South Beach for an entire year while I was a vegetarian. You have to be creative but it worked great for me.
  • honeybee_kisses
    honeybee_kisses Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm not vegetarian but often the meat meals I cook my family are too high calorie so I eat a lot of quorn. I just have that with whatever veg/rice/potatoes etc I've prepared for everyone else
  • rahulsindhu87
    rahulsindhu87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    nicely done y'all.... many usefull advices... will try incorporating a few in