30 Day Shred For Lent

Options
2»

Replies

• fionalew
    fionalew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 level one today - already can see minor changes (slightly slimmer in the hips and outer thigh! I'm also doing it mon-fri and taking weekends off. It kills the fronts of my legs but I have invested too much time and energy to go back now!!
  • beckifitzg
    beckifitzg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Don't give up fionalew! I'm on day two of level 2 today and I think about 3 days of level 2 is when I normally give up.
    I was going to reply yesterday saying I can't see and any changes yet but ive noticed a faint line of definition in the edges of my stomach. Not sure if that was there before!

I have to do today and tomorrow (which will make it 8 shreds in a row, yuck) and then I get three days off for the danceathon on Sunday.
    I wonder how many calories it'll say I've burnt for 6 hours dancing!
  • fionalew
    fionalew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking with it!! Endurance is getting better - as your's must be to do it 8 days in a row! Good luck with the dancing - sounds more fun!
  • beckifitzg
    beckifitzg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm half way!!! I'm pretty sure I have never celebrated this before!

I'm getting used to level 2 now and have started jumping some of the planks instead of stepping them all. Who knows, by the end maybe I'll be jumping them all.

My shins hurt today. It seems to happen every now and then. I have done a zumba class and shred and am off to a zumba toning class in a minute.