help please :)

Options
Hi guys, iv recently joined this website, find everything great but just having abit of trouble logging my exercise. I regularly go to a body toning class but when iv entered it into the search box it dosnt seem to be able to find it, im guessing its is beacuse its American and im from England, what is it you guys call body tone that maybe it would recognise? thanks! Jayne x

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Hi Jayne...is there any way of knowing how many calories you burn in your work out? there might be a way to enter generic calories independent of the specific exercise. i live in england too..please feel free to add me as Im a loner here :-)

good luck and stay focused :-)
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    What do you do in a body toning class? Where would you say your heart rate ends up?
  • Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    try calisthenics. I don't know what body toning is.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    maybe pilates? not really sure...~Corina:smile:
  • StevenCabral
    StevenCabral Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Try entering it in the Cardio Vascular section in My Fitness Pal.
    I experienced the same thing when I began lifting weights/strength training and the numbers did not seem to change until I began entering it as Cardio Vascular. Then the numbers began to change.
  • RyanWicklund
    Options
    Explain exactly what you do. It could be pillates, aerobice, calistenics, strength training..... etc.
  • missjones68
    Options
    Thanks for your quick replies!
    Body toning is like, sit ups, push ups, using light weights, basically like aerobics with weights. As far as i know there isnt a way of knowing how many calories you burn, sorry.
  • Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    Calisthenics
  • missjones68
    Options
    Calisthenics !!!! got it ....thanks guys :smile: xx