Progress Photo - Never Give Up! Mommy Getting Healthy!

Options
When I look at these two pictures I have tears of joys. I felt so hopeless in the picture on the left. It was taken on my birthday. I am so glad I decided to get serious about wanting to get healthy again. One day at a time. I can feel myself getting stronger. Sure I have had a few set backs a long the way, but that's the journey. I learn my lesson and continue to push myself forward! My challenges are given to me to make me stronger..not to tear me down. Life is what we make of it. Make the best of every situation! You will never know what you are capable of accomplishing in life if you don't try. I am always here if you need anything!

16717732341_ccac98ea1c.jpg

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    awesome work! You can tell you have worked hard at this! Congratulations!
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Brava. I admire your commitment. You and your family get to reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle!
  • patchgirls
    patchgirls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!!
    Your pic reminds me of myself im just starting out
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And what an adorable child to be able to be healthy for!
  • beckylog
    beckylog Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job !! If you don't mind me asking .. how much do you exercise ? Just curious. I have a bad habit of defining a good day or bad day based on if I am able to exercise. Truth is, by the time I get home in the evening , I'm exhausted. Doing well with eating, just can't figure out this exercise part
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Good job! Cute kid, too.
  • Rachelerik
    Rachelerik Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You've done so well. Congrats! You look great... and the baby has gotten so big!
  • lizardrn95
    lizardrn95 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Love the title of your post because it is so true. Never give uo. You are proof. Great job Mom!
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :)
  • rrustin48
    rrustin48 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So awesome!
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    well said girl! you are absolutely right and you look awesome :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    beckylog wrote: »
    Great job !! If you don't mind me asking .. how much do you exercise ? Just curious. I have a bad habit of defining a good day or bad day based on if I am able to exercise. Truth is, by the time I get home in the evening , I'm exhausted. Doing well with eating, just can't figure out this exercise part

I do 35 minutes of a workout video at home, 6 days a week. I am doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30! I've done it many times and I just love her workouts. She teaches so much about exercise and it's almost fail proof. BUT you have to eat right. One bad day ruins that week. Have one good week, then two good weeks, then a month! DON'T stress the time because this is not going to be fast. Trade a year of your life for the healthy body you will have. I believe that the most important thing for me is to make sure I am drinking my water goal daily. When I drink enough water in a day, it seems like everything else just falls into place for me.

• MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so very much! Feel free to add me if you would like to continue to follow my journey! I am a very supportive person! I love to see others succeed and help keep others motivated! We can do anything we put our mind to with hard work and determination!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!