Looking for Friends!

Options
I bought a fitbit Charge HR last week and decided to link it with MFP. Loving both so far. I am trying to lose 30lbs by the end of May. I have more to lose, so I will start another goal after that. I have done well losing weight in the past on diets, but I always gained it back. This time I am trying to just make my lifestyle more healthy rather than "going on a diet". To that end, I'm working on being more active and watching my portions / calorie intake in order to meet my goals.

Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Seems as though you have the right attitude to be successful, this is absolutely a journey. One day, one pound at a time. Logging your food definitely helps keep you on track. Let me know how I can help support you in your journey to a healthier you!
  • zeke2040
    zeke2040 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Melly! Logging food seems to definitely help you to realize exactly what you are taking in. Thank you!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    In a similar boat. 35# is my goal. I've gone down before but always have put it back and then some because I either burned out with too much exercise too quickly, or holidays or winter, stress...the list goes on. MFP has been a god-send to keep me focused and honest about the time it will take, and reminding me of the things that matter: doing SOMETHING is always better than nothing. Yes that beer and that cookie do "count".

Glad its going well for you so far! I admire your honesty with yourself - making this now just another diet but the real thing.
  • samanthagolden129
    samanthagolden129 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Loving MFP! I have lost 8.5 lbs since Mid January and it really has been a breeze. We are doing a biggest loser competition at work and it ends on Thursday. Looking for new friends to keep me motivated to lose the next 30lbs!
  • zeke2040
    zeke2040 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's great guys! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to doing well on this road together!
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Loosing is a journey! Log, log, log!! Feel free to add!