Feeling down

Options
hey all, feeling down and very pissed all at the same time. Want to scream but can't. I think I am overwhelmed....

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    With what?
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    change, even positive change can be overwhelming. pick one thing to begin to work on. small steps can make all the difference.
  • fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I was there last night! Long cruddy day at work followed by not getting to exercise last night. But today is a new day and I am starting over. You can do it.
  • mountain01
    mountain01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    With what?
    Work, relationship, cancer in the immediate family, no help from my loved one...
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're going through this. Maybe doing something physical will help? Kick a pillow? Punching bag?
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Talk to someone.
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    From a woman of 60 who lived with an unhelpful mate for 38 yrs., think long and hard about staying with that person! They should cherish you beyond all things. If they don't , You'll always be unhappy. JMO!
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Life is a series of peaks and valleys. They key is to remember that when you're in a valley, you'll eventually pull out of it and rise. But...don't get too comfortable with the peaks, because another valley will eventually come along.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    life.
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am also very sorry you are having a hard time. You have a lot to deal with right now. But your health is a TREASURE. I would literally give everything I own if I had done this years ago. It's much harder, the older you become. Try to take one day at a time...I know that's cliche, but it's a good way to get through hard times. And things WILL get better. Just expect them to! You can do this. It's trial and error at first, we all go thru that. Don't beat yourself up about anything. Just do your best every day, and never.give.up!!!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Scream dude. Sometimes emotions are like farts, sometimes when it hurts too much to keep it in, you have to let it out come what may.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    landfish wrote: »
    Scream dude. Sometimes emotions are like farts,

Lol emotional gas. Sorry I was going to type something inspiring and uplifting but I was too entertained by your analogy.