Accidentally Declined a Friend

Options
Guys...I just accidentally hit decline instead of accept to a new friend request. I can't remember his name. But he is 46, his quote is "BANGING AND CLANGING" (or something like that), and he is a tall black guy, I think he was wearing a light blue t-shirt and khaki pants in front of a tree in his profile pic.

Can you guys help me find him? For no other reason at this point then I feel really bad.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    lol Um, with 20 million ppl using the forums it's not likely it'll be easy if even possible.

Sorry you lost him. You could try going back to the very place you were and posting a new thread with a few details in the thread title about what you shared above.

Maybe something like 'hey banging and clanging re-friend me if you're standing next to a tree'. Ya know make it fun so he'll see it. :)

It's just not really possible to look up someone without a user name in the search.

Good luck hope you two find one another and he turns out to be a good guy and not one you regret finding. LOL ;)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I don't think they get a message saying 'she said no'

don't sweat it
  • alwilkey
    alwilkey Posts: 14
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    I don't think they get a message saying 'she said no'

don't sweat it