Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Options
Jessica232015
Jessica232015 Posts: 18
edited March 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone done this video? And if so can you share what your results were and how many calories you ate a day? I really want to get the best results out of this. Any advice is appreciated!!!

Replies

• Jessica232015
    Options
    Sorry Jillian michaels*
  • SarenaWM
    SarenaWM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS when I first started getting into working out. I wasn't tracking calories/macros then, just trying to make healthier choices and watching my serving sizes.

I did the video for 2 months alternating it with days of doing her yoga meltdown video and 30 minute sessions on the elliptical. I lost about 1-2lbs a week pretty consistently. I would recommend it! :smile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    It was also where I started - I tracked it back then as circuit training in the database for a calorie burn estimate until I got a HRM.
  • beachbum4044
    beachbum4044 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing this. My clothes fit better. I have lost inches. I am using the 1200 calories as my goal. I have my protein set higher to help keep me full feeling. Overall, I have had success in my journey. I enjoy that it is a condensed and effective workout to do on a time crunch. I am also walking or using an elliptical as well.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I could tell a difference in my stomach area.
  • Jessica232015
    Options
    Well I'm doing yoga in the morning and 30 day shred at night. I'm also staying in a range of 1200-1300 calories. I hope I see results!
  • Jessica232015
    Options
    Thanks for your responses guys!
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started my journey with Jillian's 30ds and I can say that it literally changed my life. Along with 30 ds, all I did was just trying to eat healthy stuff, i used my mfp diary and i was on a 1200 cal healthy diet. After the 30ds, i moved on with ripped in 30 and I could feel my stamina getting better each and every day. I know its painful and it feels like you're going to die but in the end, I promise you will be so proud of what you have done!